Inspired by the oldest community assembly in the world, held annually in Iceland, the Althing, where all free people are welcome, gather to learn and modify the law, seek services and justice. It is local, inclusive and authoritative.
The Althing Program on the Phrazer/Kitsune platform - a modern, community owned engagement solution for equity, Civil Rights coverage and interconnection between healthcare, K-12 and community resources.
The core values and benefits of Austin’s CITE Althing:
• Novel innovation platform to address long standing challenges
• First ever community platform for all demographies (Civil Rights breakthrough)
• A conduit for significant improvement to community health
• A source of innovative classroom education that flows out to the community too
• A Shared Decision Making for personalized, realtime identification of & adaptation to needs
• Improved community resource coordination and services
• A conduit to bring more resources to the K-12 system and community
• A pathway to increasing the skill level of the area workforce
• MN invented, sourced, produced and ongoing innovation
• Development of a national blueprint for better K-12, community services and inclusion